Noah's Ark of Computing
This is where I keep code snippets, opinions and ideas about computer related tools, amongst other things that concerns topics of interest.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Choices depends on the human, legacy, time and market contexts.
- Honesty beats vanity on the long term.
- Tools are means, not goals.
- Value is what the customer gets.
(see also the agile manifesto and the zen of python)
“I always listen to what I can leave out.” — Miles Davis
Virtualization and Containers
Applications and Services
Business Intelligence and Analytics
Miscellaneous stuff, links, papers
This section contains various related and unrelated things I want to keep around.