Noah's Ark of Computing
This is where I keep code snippets, opinions and ideas about computer related tools, amongst other things that concerns topics of interest.
- Simple is better than complex. Simplicity is hard to reach, but worth it.
- Choices depends on the human, legacy, time and market contexts.
- Honesty beats vanity on the long term.
- Tools are means, not goals.
- Value is what the customer gets.
(see also the agile manifesto and the zen of python)
Virtualization and Containers
Applications and Services
Business Intelligence and Analytics
Miscellaneous stuff, links, papers
This section contains various related and unrelated things I want to keep around.